PM Kisan KYC is mandatory for being a registered farmer of PM Kisan scheme . KYC is available on PM Kisan portal or your nearest customer care center. If you have not updated your PM Kisan KYC yet then must do it before 31st December because last date is extended till 31st December. To receive PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installments benefits, beneficiaries will have to update KYC by visiting a CSC. those farmers who will not have completed the KYC won’t be able to avail the benefits of this yojana. This 13th installment will be transferred in start of next year. This support will be done in three installments within four months. The 13th installment will only be sent to the bank account of only those farmers who already have completed the PM Kisan KYC.
PM Kisan KYC Update Benefits
Benefits of completing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC are as follows:
- The initiative was started to give farmers, especially Small and Marginal Farmers, financial assistance.
- Since the program was initiated by the federal government, farmers across the country will take benefit from it.
- They have access to information about the payments that have been made to their account in installments.
- To prevent instances of fraud or money laundering, KYC is necessary. The program made a point for helping struggling farmers.
PM Kisan KYC Registration Required Documents
The following documents are must for those who want to register and avail the benefits of Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
They must meet the requirements for eligibility. For their convenience, farmers should have the following documents in hand when going for KYC at CSC.
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s Name
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s Date of birth
- Bank Account number
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
PM Kisan KYC CSC
Farmers who want to complete KYC at the Common Service Center (CSC) must follow the below instructions and do it on time.
Following are the steps:
- Update the KYC at the CSC through In-Person Verification.
- An essential paperwork to verify the account must be carried on one’s person.
- After that ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme at the center.
- Then you will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Now your account will open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
PM Kisan KYC 2022 FAQ’s
What’s the last date for PM KISAN KYC 2022?
Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to complete KYC before 31 December 2022.
When will the 13th Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana be released?
It’s expected that PM Kisan 13th Installment will be released in first month of next year.
PM Kisan KYC is mandatory for being a registered beneficiary of PM Kisan scheme . KYC is available on PM Kisan portal or your nearest customer care center. If you have not updated your PM Kisan KYC yet then must do it before 31st December because last date is extended till 31st December. Visit Balance Check for balance information.