You have been registered in PM Kisan scheme and don’t know where to check the details? All your queries will resolve through a PM Kisan status check. Once you are registered, you need to know what the next step is. This blog will take you through the process of registration and will also answer some of the common queries you have about this scheme. To help the small farmers, we have created a step-by-step guide that shows how to register yourself.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, also known as PM Kisan, is a Central Sector scheme providing income assistance to landholder farmers in India. This scheme offers financial aid to farmers for additional inputs in agriculture and related activities, as well as their domestic needs. PM Kisan provides income support to landholding farmers whose families have cultivable lands.
This scheme is intended to meet the financial requirements of farmers for agriculture inputs that will ensure proper crop health and yield. The Government of India provides 100% funding under this scheme. The State Government and the UT administration determine which farmer families are eligible for financial assistance under the scheme guidelines. This scheme allows the funds to be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts once they have been identified. PM Kisan status check facility is also a plus point of this scheme to facilitate the farmers in their vicinity.
What is the PM Kisan Yojana?
The PM Kisan Yojana was funded entirely by the central government and operational on December 1, 2018. All landholding farmers receive income support of Rupees 6000 per year under the PM Kisan scheme. Each family gets three equal payments of Rs 2,000 in April-July and August-November.
According to the UT administrations and state governments administer the PM Kisan scheme. A family is defined as the husband, wife, and minor children. Direct credit is made to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
PM Kisan Yojana Complaint Numbers
About 10 million farmers are getting the facility of this beneficiary program. If you have also enrolled in the PM Kisan Yojana Initiative program, it might be possible your funds have not arrived yet. So, you may call their hotline number 155261 at any time. PM Kisan’s toll-free number 011-23381092 and 18001155266 is also available. Furthermore, register for your e-KYCs if you haven’t already so that you can get the benefits of the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana; even you can send an email to pmkisan-ict@gov. You can also check beneficiary list on our website.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria:
All landholder farmers’ family members are eligible for the benefits under this scheme. According to the scheme guidelines, the definition of a landholder farmer’s family includes a husband and wife and younger children. The existing land ownership system is used to identify beneficiaries. With the ownership, members can overview pm Kisan status check 2023 list name online.
- Farmers possessing land holding in their name, which is cultivable, can apply under this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers are most likely to benefit from the plan.
- Farmers residing both in the urban and rural areas can apply.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme must be from a BPL (below the poverty line)
Who is not eligible for PM Kisan Scheme?
- Any farmer having a constitutional post in Senate will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Any landlord with institutional land and paying income tax
- Any retired pensioner getting a monthly pension of Rs10,000
- Beneficiary with high-income statuses like doctors, engineers, and business people can not apply for this plan.
- If you are an employee of any stats and central government will not get the benefit of this project.
How to apply for PM Kisan Scheme:
Havnt applied for the PM Samman Nindi Kisan Scheme. Following are the ways farmers can apply to this scheme:
- Eligible farmers can apply to this scheme by submitting required details to the appropriate officers or agencies, such as village Patwaris, revenue officials or village Patwaris.
- For registration under the scheme, eligible farmers should visit their nearest Common Service Centers to pay fees.
- Eligible farmers can also self-register on the PM Kisan portal via Farmers Corner.
12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nindhi Scheme
The first installment of funding is generally released between April and July. The second is released between August and September/October, while the third is disbursed between December and March.
Registration of the 12th installment of Samman Nidhi Yojana will be expected to release in September 2022, as the 11th installment of funds is still distributed till July.
PM Kisan Status Check Online Registration Process:
You can register online for the PM-Kisan gov in registration scheme by following these steps:
- Go to the PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to “Farmer’s Corner.
- And click on the “New Farmer’s Registration.”
- The page for registering a new farmer will open. You can verify whether the farmer has already been registered on the portal.
- To verify, the farmer must select either the “Rural Farmer Registration” or the “Urban Farmer Registration” option. Enter the Aadhar Number, choose the state drop-down list, and then enter the Captcha. Finally, click the “Search” button.
- If the farmer’s information is not in the database, the page will show the confirmation and ask the farmer if they would like to register themselves. The farmer must click on the “Yes” tab.
- You will be prompted to fill in your personal and bank details and click the “save” button.
- You have to follow the instructions given on the page to complete the registration.
PM-Kisan Mobile App Registration Process:
Farmers can also download the PM KISAN app from the Google Play Store and register. You can register for PM-Kisan on the PM KISAN app:
- Open PM KISAN mobile app and choose your language from the drop-down menu. Click on the “New Farmer Registration” button.
- Enter your Aadhar card number, fill in the Captcha, and click the “Continue” button.
- Complete the registration form by filling in the required details such as name, address, bank details, and IFSC Code. Click on the Submit button to submit the registration.
Beneficiaries will receive the benefits directly to their bank accounts. The respective States and UTs will identify beneficiaries. States and UTs will keep the details of farmers in electronic or manual form. If you get registration free, then you can log in there. PM-Kisan gov in login never ask you to login again and again whenever you open this app.
What is PM Kisan Status Check Beneficiary:
Farmers can now get all their paperwork in one place with the 11th installment of PM KISAN (Prime Minister Samman Nidhi Yojana). To see how you might benefit from this new program, view the list of farmers here http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Visit the PM Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to “Farmers Corner” and click “Beneficiary status.”
- The page titled “Beneficiary status” will be opened.
- Enter your Aadhar number, Account Number or Mobile Number, and Captcha. Click on the “Get Data” button.
Click on the “Get Data” button to view all transaction information for the PM-Kisan beneficiary. On the screen, you will see the details of the previous installment, the date that the installment was transferred to beneficiaries’ accounts, and the bank account credit to which it was credited.
How to check your name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list:
The official PM-Kisan portal publishes the government’s list of PM Kisan beneficiaries. Once farmers register on the portal, they can view their PM Kisan status. This scheme will benefit farmers whose names are on the PM Kisan beneficiary lists. It is how to check your PM-Kisan status:
Beneficiaries can also access the PM-Kisan list for their village. Follow the steps below for a PM Kisan status check if you are on the beneficiary list for your town.
- Visit the PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to “Farmers Corner,” and you can go with “Beneficiary List.”
- The page ‘Beneficiaries Under PM Kisan’ will now open.
- Click the “Get Report” button to enter the Status, Sub-district, and Block details.
- You will see the PM Kisan beneficiary list.
Mandatory Details for PM Kisan Scheme:
If you want to apply for PM Kisan Scheme you may have the list of details in hand. Following are some of the mandatory documents needed to apply for PM Samman Nindhi Kisan scheme.
- Mobile number
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding Documentation
- Aadhaar Number (if an Aadhaar Number has not been issued, the Aadhaar Entry Number and any prescribed identification document such as Voters’ ID or Driving License are used instead.
- The applicant’s bank account number
All the required details should submit to the concerned authorities.
FAQs related to PM Kisan Status Check
Members of this scheme can get a new notification with the Beneficiary pm Kisan status check 2023. Pm Narendra Modi announced the date of the 11th installment and released all funds for the members. They can get these beneficiary funds on July 31, 2023. Before the all-directories announcement, the government will offer the public who are enrolled in this scheme can check their pm Kisan status online on the official portal and also can contact PM kisan Customer Care Number.